We recommend doing all of the following:
- Check with others at your shipping address who may have intercepted it.
- Besides your mailbox, check other places at your shipping address where the USPS may have left the package.
- Check with your neighbors. Occasionally the USPS delivers packages to nearby addresses by mistake.
- Contact the USPS to see if they can provide you with any information.
- Wait a couple more days. Occasionally the USPS updates the tracking before the package is actually delivered.