- (1) KeyBar with removable titanium pocket clip
- (2) 1/2 in. screws (1 to 4 keys)
- (2) 3/4 in. screws (1 to 8 keys)
- (2) 7/8 in. screws (1 to 12 keys)
- (15) Washers
- (2) O-rings (allows you to adjust the tension to your liking)
- (1) Key fob link
Insert screw and O-ring into front side.
Layer keys and washers according to the placement that fits your needs. Add extra washers between keys if necessary.
Insert pocket clip into the back side and screw the two sides together.
Repeat steps 1, 2 & 3 for other end.
Adjust tightness as necessary.
Enjoy not hearing your keys jingling and knowing exactly where they are!
Thanks for the support! USA|Patented
To restore the bright color on your Treatment Titanium KeyBar, gently clean with Windex and a soft cloth, old T-shirt, socks or whatever you have handy, and the lustrous, vibrant colors will magically reappear.